The Manhattan NYC Dentist You Can Trust
It never hurts to know more about the person who will work on your teeth and gums when you need professional dental care in NYC. That’s why JCL Dental would like to introduce you to Manhattan’s most dependable dentist, Dr. Joseph C. Lattinelli, and his team of trained hygienists/assistants.
Meet Dr. Joseph C. Lattinelli, DMD, PC
Who is Dr. Lattinelli?
He possesses advanced degrees in Dental Medical Dentistry and Cosmetic Dentistry to go along with more than a decade of experience serving patients in New York, his hometown. His practice offers everything from cleanings and root canals to specialized techniques for the treatment of TMJ soreness and oral cosmetic defects. Dr. Lattinelli can treat or help you prevent any oral affliction, whether it’s receding gums, excessive tartar, bad breath, sore jaw, cracked/missing teeth, or root infection.
Check out a few of these highlights from his prestigious dental services career.
- Called one of “America’s Best Dentists” by the Washington D.C. Consumer Advocate, Council of America.
- Holds memberships in several prominent dental organizations: American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry, ADA, and NYSDA (for Invisalign).
- Years of experience in advanced dental treatments in the subfields of Prosthodontic Dentistry (implants, dentures, crowns, etc.) and Esthetic Dentistry (correcting cosmetic problems).
Dr. Lattinelli leads an Upper East Side team of five other assistants and hygienists who place total customer service above everything else for every individual patient.
Other Services We Provide for Manhattan NYC
It’s very important to know which dental services you can find when you visit our office on E. 60th Street.
- General Dentistry - This covers all the essential items, like teeth cleaning, which everyone needs from time to time. It also includes custom fitting for mouth guards, scaling and planing, root canal treatment, sealants, and fluoride treatment.
- Dental Implants - Some research shows that over 170 million Americans are missing at least one tooth, to say nothing of cracked or chipped teeth. Thankfully, that doesn’t have to be a permanent problem thanks to numerous ways to implant new teeth, such as bridges, four-point implants, implant-supported dentures, and more.
- Snoring & Sleep Apnea Care - Yes, even sleep apnea can be treated with professional dental care. There’s something called Oral Appliance Therapy (OAT), which can help you breathe better while sleeping, by adjusting the positioning of your jaw and tongue. Patients often come to us for this approach to avoid having to wear a CPAP mask indefinitely.
- Invisalign, Veneers, & Teeth Whitening - Here’s where we can make your smile even more gorgeous with some of the industry’s best oral beautification procedures. Gone are the days of having to endure several months of braces and other expensive measures, when we can address many issues with Invisalign and similar products. Professional teeth cleaning and whitening will boost the results you get from having a consistent personal cleaning regimen at home. We do all this with instruments that contribute little to no pain or discomfort.
- Many Other Services, including Emergency Dental Care
Do you need reliable dental work like the services we just described?
Then we invite you to find out more about what you can expect with Dr. Lattinelli and the crew at JCL Dental. We’re Manhattan NYC’s best for a broad range of cosmetic and restorative procedures and participate in all the important dental insurance programs.
Contact us anytime to ask questions or schedule an appointment by calling 212-752-7188.