Dr. Lattinelli is very concerned about the health and welfare of our patients and staff in NYC. During the current COVID-19 pandemic our attention to cleanliness and hygiene is further heightened. We have always used careful cleaning and sterilization techniques for our patient safety. Here are some of the steps we take to provide a safe environment for our patients.
- We have always used deionized and distilled water purification
- We use state-of-the-art hospital-grade autoclaves to sterilize all instruments that kill all bacteria and viruses including COVID-19
- Our cleaning procedures for all patient areas meet or exceed CDC guidelines
- Treatment rooms are sanitized after each patient
- All equipment is sanitized before any patient is allowed in the area
- All public areas including the waiting room and restrooms are cleaned regularly throughout the day with sanitizing wipes
- The entire office receives purified air from five medical-grade HEPA filters with UV-C light to kill any airborne bacteria and viruses
- All patients are given unique appointment times to minimize person-to-person contact
- We are now using the AJAX oral suction device to minimize aerosol mists during dental hygiene and cleaning appointments. For more information visit adsequip.com/Extra-Oral-Suction.
Dr. Joseph Lattinelli and his staff are always working to offer our patients a clean, hygienic, and stress-free environment for their dental needs. We are honored that you trust our practice for your dental services and will work tirelessly to exceed your expectations. For more information on our procedures or any of our other dental services in the Manhattan and Upper East Side area please call 212-752-7188.