Don’t Wait to Get Dental Implants
There’s no wrong time to get dental implants, as they can greatly improve your quality of life from an oral-care perspective. However, we’ve seen a certain hesitancy when it comes to getting this procedure done for various reasons, and we’d like to explain why you don’t have to wait to do this.
Check out this helpful advice on why you shouldn’t wait too long to get dental implants.
Why Get Dental Implants Sooner?
- It’s an opportunity to replace a problematic tooth or row of teeth with something that lasts several years.
- Dental implants can actually prevent your other teeth from moving and shifting as much.
- You can provide pain relief for your jaw bone by getting an implant. In simple terms, missing teeth contribute to jaw pain because that void causes your jaw to compensate and work harder than normal.
- This is often a much more comfortable and convenient alternative to dentures, which are harder to keep clean and limit the variety of foods you can consume.
- Missing teeth also have the tendency to produce a sagging appearance on your face, around your cheeks. Dental implants can help you avoid this deterioration of facial skin.
- It’s also easier to speak properly with implants, whereas dentures might make annunciation more difficult while you’re getting used to them.
- This is a great opportunity to help your self-esteem, too. Missing or damaged teeth are a big source of pain, frustration, and even depression for some patients.
Upper East Side Dental Implants with Dr. Lattinelli
Dental implants are one of our most popular procedures at our Upper East Side location. We have several approaches to this as well. So, whether you’d benefit from one implant, an arch of four implants, or even implant-supported dentures, we’re confident that we can find the correct dental solution for you.
We even have something called Mini Dental Implants (MDIs) if we see that traditional implants are not the best fit for you. These carry the added advantage of a smaller diameter, even less intrusion, no sutures, and minimal procedural discomfort. Feel free to review all of our dental services on our website to learn more about the various techniques we perform for our patients in New York.
Dr. Lattinelli is the best cosmetic dentist in Manhattan with more than a decade of experience treating patients with diverse oral-care needs. If after reading this you think you might benefit from dental implants, then we’d love to schedule a consultation. There’s no pressure to make a snap decision and we’ll gladly go through every option with you. Contact us soon to learn more, at 212-752-7188.